A Brush With Kindness
1. Your Home must be located in Armstrong County.
2. You must have homeowner’s insurance.
3. Your income meets the following guidelines. (Extraordinary family expenses or circumstances may be taken into consideration when determining disposable income.)
4. You are willing to contribute to the cost of building materials for your home repair project.
5. You or an adult member of your household is willing to volunteer 8 or more volunteer hours. All Habitat for Humanity projects are completed with the help of volunteers–this includes you. You must agree to put in 8 or more hours of work on your project or with other Habitat projects. Whatever work you do will be dependent upon your skills and health.
Email Mike at ArmstrongHabitat@gmail.com for an application.